Send us a Message
Frequently asked questions
How do I start learning?
How is this different to other courses and certifications?
- Short and sharp: Usually 4-6 weeks part-time, as opposed to 12-24 month Masters programs.
- Work outcomes: Our programs focus on practical techniques that you can apply at work as opposed to just learning objectives.
- Guided learning: We’re with you every step of the way.
- Cost-effective: Our focus is on work outcomes to give you time back in the day.
- Non-technical areas: Our focus is on learning and applying for non-techies.
Can you help me establish a learning program for my company?
Yes. Having a training program within your organisation is a great way to save time and keep team morale high. We can team up with your HR and L&D departments to create training programs relevant for the projects you are working on.
How can I build my career pathway?
Whether you have a degree or not, lifelong learning is essential to keep up with the speed of technological change in today’s world. Knowing what to learn and deciphering the skills you need to apply can be tricky. However, the first step is to sketch out your ideal role and reverse-engineer the building blocks or skills for that role. We can help you with this – reach out for a free consultation.
Will I get a badge at the end?
Yes. Provided you complete all the requirements and projects within the program, you will receive a badge.
Can you tailor a program specific to a required skillset?
Yes. By using building blocks as modules, we can mix-and-match them to be fit for a specific skillset that you require. Check out our case studies page for more information.